Hey there!

Before continuing on reading with this blog, please be mindful of some swearing, and possible explicit themes! These ARE the dreams of a college student, after all!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nightmare - Demonic Haunting?

It started out in a building.

I was alone, in a dark room, but it was spacious -- kinda like a warehouse. All of a sudden, a deep, scratchy voice called out my name (very clearly) and then said, "Let me tell you of all the tragedies there are in this world."

So every time he mentioned a tragedy, something lit up in flames -- and towards the end, he said, "And YOU have the worst tragedy of them all." but he said my name clearly once again.

That dream/nightmare frightened me so badly, I woke up with a start. I don't know what the time was, but I could guess maybe 3:00/3:30 A.M.

Sorry its so short, but this has seriously shaken me. I went to a website (yay for googling such things!) and found a link that could possibly help. I'm not going to submit an information form just yet; I don't want a one-time nightmare scare me that much.

Another theory is that I could possibly be developing schizophrenia. Although, with my current state of mind and real life situations, it wouldn't surprise me.

Sorry for the short post, but I just wanted to get it out there.

http://www.3pparanormal.com/Demonic-Warning-Signs.html

Pikachu, will you make the nightmares go away? :<

No comments:

Post a Comment