Hey there!

Before continuing on reading with this blog, please be mindful of some swearing, and possible explicit themes! These ARE the dreams of a college student, after all!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dream 1 - Black Butler in Venice (Pt. 2)

Before I start writing out the details of my (and any dream from here on out) dream, perhaps I should direct you to the wiki sites for the series that is portrayed in my dream. Also note that this dream is a continuation to a prior dream (that I vaguely remember, so I'm not going to bother writing it down), so if I make a reference and no one gets it, it's alright.

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Wiki

You're welcome to browse the site, but look at the characters, "Ciel" and "Sebastian" as they're in the dream for the entire ride.

Now, let us begin shall we?

The dream starts off in Venice, and I'm running around trying to save something. No, I don't know what I'm holding in my arms, but I know it's of extreme importance. I can't let whoever is chasing me get a hold of whatever I'm carrying. I make it to a cafe-turned-church, and I run inside -- I know the people here will help keep me hidden if I ask for it. I dodge behind the altar just as the door swings open behind me, and I hear a voice say, "I order you to find her and bring her to me." At this point, I'm terrified -- what if I die? Is it possible to "die" in a dream? I held my breath as footsteps drew closer to the altar, and I curl myself around the object -- I can't let them have it. I just can't. A soft chuckle is heard, and I freeze, squeezing my eyes shut and my blood runs cold.

"There you are, Lady Phantomhive."


I'll be making this face a lot throughout this dream... and probably the rest of them too. 


I somehow black out in the dream, and I wake up. It's daylight, and I'm still in Venice... well, technically a bed, but there was the Italian sky outside (which is weird because I've NEVER been to Venice and yet whenever I was looking at some pictures, I felt like someone shoved me in ice cold water. It was THAT detailed and realistic) and some buildings. Sebastian is standing there, rather in a creepy way, and says, "Ah, you've woken up! It's been three months, and Milord didn't want to move you in case you had broken something." I kinda give him the stare of 'what the hell is going on' and he gives me a confused look. "You don't remember? You and Milord had your wedding a few months back. You just now awoke from what was an apparent sleeping illness." he then looks confused, "Perhaps you bumped your head and lost your memories?" The butler then shakes his head. "Either way, we must get you prepared for the day. Please, ignore me." I started to move, to get up, when I noticed that I had a bandage and brace around my leg. "Ah yes, that." Sebastian said rather disdainly, "Earl Trancy shot you around the time you fell under the sleeping illness. The bullet shattered the bone."

Uh... okay. That's lovely. I think at this point I just kinda gave up and let Sebastian dress me, and Ciel was being... quite... nice to me. Like as in the way a husband would to his wife nice to me. I was thoroughly creeped out. At this point, I completely forgot the rest of the dream, due to me waking up suddenly, and finding out that my stuffed animal, Mushi, had fallen off the bed.

- Sunako

Here, have a Patamon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment