Hey there!

Before continuing on reading with this blog, please be mindful of some swearing, and possible explicit themes! These ARE the dreams of a college student, after all!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Alice of Human Sacrifice at a Prom (What is This, I Don't Even...)

So this time, instead of an anime, you get a song.

Yeah, the song is about Wonderland. Now add in MY imagination and several unseen events, and BAM! 

Instant weird dream at your service. 







So, it starts out that there's this whole Prom (even though I'm well out of high school and into college) that I'm attending, and for some reason, the third Alice (green haired girl) decided to be a bitch and make everything bedazzled. 

Including the dresses; and we had to wear masks too. 

There are vague details at this point, but it's obvious that EVERYONE loves the green haired girl to the point that they'd do anything (and I mean ANYTHING) for her. Except me, and the Fourth Alice (the twins); we hated her with a passion for some reason. So we're at the prom, and this guy walks up to me and says, "You're my date." 

Well, the thing is, I was actually the date for the boy twin (Kagamine Len), going with him as a friend, and he got a little ticked off and attacked him with a knife. The Prom suddenly enters Wonderland mode and the twins and I are stranded in the middle of a huge forest. The flowers were singing (quite literally) there was cute little Dormouse that for some reason wore glasses, the Cheshire Cat was a redhead, and the Caterpillar was... well, a Caterpillar. 

... In Prom dresses and suits.

Did I also mention that the Cheshire Cat was really creepy and reminded me of Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji by Yana Toboso (go to the blog post prior to this to get to the link of the Wiki Site) 

This Sexy Beast. 
I don't recall what happens at this point, other than the fact that Len, Rin (the girl twin) and I all decided to have a grand adventure, find this mysterious "Fifth Alice" and get back to the prom. It worked, only to find out that I couldn't leave and I was supposedly the "Fifth Alice" that everyone had been searching for, and I had to stay in Wonderland to keep the order of balance or something like that. 

Either way, I gotta run to class, so here's a Pikachu for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment