Hey there!

Before continuing on reading with this blog, please be mindful of some swearing, and possible explicit themes! These ARE the dreams of a college student, after all!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eva Beatrice and the Wonderful Land of What the Hell

Eva-Beatrice from Umineko

Bulbapedia - a Wikia for Pokemon

Yeah, this time is a combination of a lot of different series, which includes a story setting of the hit video games by GameFreak, known as Pokemon.

Gotta catch 'em all!

And I was the Endless Witch, Eva-Beatrice.


Anyways, I had started out on my Pokemon journey, and everything was alright... until I started to fly, without the help of Pokemon. 

Now, normally I wouldn't be bothered by this, but for some reason the dream was really weird in the sense that the mountains were actually teddy bears, and I, as Eva-Beatrice, was supposedly the cause for all the destruction that had occurred throughout my journey as a Pokemon trainer. So I had to dodge Gym Leaders and trainers alike to get to the bottom of all this, and come to find out, the culprit was Brock! And he was holding my two dogs, Eric and Indy, along with a friend's pet (whose name was Ginger) hostage! 

Hiding behind that smirk is a cruel-hearted pervert.

So I had an epic duel with him, and as soon as I saved the pets, I couldn't fly anymore! I was stranded, and the townspeople were already gathering to "burn the witch" who was responsible for the destruction of the land! My Pokemon were powerless and were restrained as they dragged me off to tie me to the stake.

At this point of the dream, I began to fight back, and I think I exposed who had been doing it all along: a group of rouge witches who had decided to pin the blame on me since I was the only witch in the region who was officially registered (because in the Pokemon world, witches apparently have to be officially registered with any region they are in; even if they're just visiting).

However, it was too late, and I was excecuted a-la burned at the stake.

It was really a fucked up dream.

So here's a cute picture of a kitty to make you guys feel better.

Aren't I adorable? :3













No comments:

Post a Comment