Hey there!

Before continuing on reading with this blog, please be mindful of some swearing, and possible explicit themes! These ARE the dreams of a college student, after all!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bonus: "Trancy's Witch" (Kuroshitsuji)


I wrote this yesterday, and I'm taking a break from writing about my dreams; they haven't really been all that interesting lately to bother writing down. So I may end up continuing this piece, that is if people actually like it. If you do, please leave a comment! I'd like to see someone's opinion other than my own on it. ^^

---

Trancy's Witch

Prelude: The Meeting


Sitting upon the edge of the cliff, I stared out to the ocean. It was night, so instead of a brilliant blue hue, it was an inky darkness, however, the moon reflected into the sea, glowing brightly. I could hear the waves crash into the rocks below, and the wind was a breeze, cool yet pleasing. I was sitting here, I don’t know why, but I was waiting for someone.

Who? I couldn’t recall.

“So, this is where you’ve been hiding.” I freeze, hearing a voice behind me, however I didn’t turn around. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. “Come with me,” he said. “Come with me, and I’ll make your life worth something.”

“Why?” I asked, still staring out to the sky, the stars were mesmerizing at this time of night.  “Why should I answer the call of a demon?”

“Claude, what’s taking so long? Just grab the girl and let’s go!” a new voice broke into the conversation – whiny and brattish. I hate brats.

“Patience, Your Highness. A witch cannot be forced to go anywhere against her will.” I gave a soft smirk, and pushed a strand of hair back.

“A witch, am I?” I asked. “However did you guess?”

A scoff, “Milady, even a demon can sense the magic that you have surrounding yourself.”

“Because even I don’t want to be found, demon,” I sniffed, annoyed that my night had been ruined.

“Yet it is a beacon to all things.” He was annoyed. Did he think I was going to follow willingly? Fool.

“Perhaps, demon,” I commented, “What is that master of yours to you?”

“He is merely my dinner. He knows the consequences.” I grinned.

“And you’re asking a witch like me, who could easily steal his soul from you, to join forces?”

“Trust me, I would rather kill you now then let you anywhere near him,” the demon sighed, “however My Highness believes you can help him get what he wants.”

“And what does he want?”

“Revenge,” I sighed despondently.

“And that’s it, nothing else? Revenge is so petty; so cliché.”

“And I want Phantomhive’s soul as well.” I blinked, and gave a Cheshire cat grin.

“My, my,” I mused, finally standing and brushing out my skirts, and turning around to see this demon. Melted gold clashed with cold green, and I smirked. “What an interesting pastime this will be, don’t you agree?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment