Hey there!

Before continuing on reading with this blog, please be mindful of some swearing, and possible explicit themes! These ARE the dreams of a college student, after all!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Lord Voldemort is Apparently my Father...

... and Alois Trancy was my betrothed. 

Yeah, I know. 

I'm assuming all of you know who Lord Voldemort (dear ol' "Dad") is, but for those who don't know who Alois Trancy is, click here to read about the creepy kid. 

So, the dream:

I was apparently celebrating my birthday a week early, and Lord Voldemort had called me to his manor (apparently, he was rich too. Like, modern above celebrity status) and had told me, "I have found you a husband to take care of you for when I eventually pass away. You are of age, so you two will marry within the month." Of course, I had nothing to do except to accept the proposal, as Alois walks in. 

Well, more or less, I walk into an adjoining parlour, and he's sitting there drinking tea. he sees me, kinda... eyes me, and says, "You'll do. You'll be fun to break~"

"You don't know who you're messing with," I replied back, but he merely grinned at me. 

"Oh, I don't have to worry about who I'm messing with. I know you, Elise."

(Apparently my name in the dream was Elise. WTF?)

He was like this in the dream. Scared me senseless. 
So after that... lovely conversation, he changed the topic and mentioned how he would have to have me dressed appropriately for the ball that was supposedly held in my honour, and that he had gone ahead and picked something out for me.


Like this, only the green replaced with purple and with white lace instead of black.
I also had a choker with a small bell on it. What the hell?


So we went to the ball, and this... this bitch starts hitting on my fiancee. Normally, I wouldn't have been so bothered by this, but for some reason, she just pissed me the right off. So I pulled out my wand and challenged her to a duel. She agreed, and before she could even lift a finger, I had used the killing curse on her. It had gotten dead silent, and my father (Lord Voldemort) and my mother (Bellatrix, WHTF?!) were clapping and my mother was crowing about how adorable I had been. Alois was giving me a smirk of, "I like this," which gave me the creeps, kinda sorta.

After that, the dream got too graphic -- ie, he dragged me away and just had his fun with me, apparently we were already married at this point -- and I woke up with my heart in my throat, shivering. I had never had a dream like that, and I don't think I want to ever again. 

I still feel his hands on me. Ugh. 


Here, have some ducklings in a cup. 

More duckling pictures can be found here. :3






No comments:

Post a Comment